Yes! You can now offer “add-ons” that clients can choose from when submitting a booking request for a service with you. Add-ons can be used to include optional items for a service such as kits, additional time for a virtual event, and more!
1. To begin, login to your Thriver portal account, and navigate to the “Services” tab on the left-hand side of the page. This page will display all of your current services on Thriver, including services that are both active and inactive on our site.
2. Select the service that you would like to attach add-ons to.
3. Once you have selected the service, click into the “Edit Service” button on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Scroll down to “Items & add-ons” under the “Pricing & Duration” section on the left-hand side of the page, and use the toggle on the right-hand side of the page to enable add-ons. Select the “Create add-ons” button.
Please note that add-ons will not be available for offerings with pricing structures of “Items” (used for catering) or “On Request.” If you would like to add menu items to a catering service, you can take a look at this help article to guide you through the process.
5. Select the “Create an add-on” button on the pop-up modal to begin inputting add-ons for your service.
6. Fill in the details of the add-on, including the item name, an optional description of the item, and the price associated with the item. You will also be required to select how you would like to price this add-on, and can select either a “flat fee” or “by quantity” pricing structure.
You can utilize the “by quantity” option for add-ons that are charged per item - for example, paint kits that are priced per kit. Alternatively, you can use the “flat fee” option for add-ons that are one set charge - for example, an additional charge a client can select to have their Professional Development seminar recorded and shared with them post-event.
Once you have inputted this information, click the “Save” button to add this add-on to your service.
7. Once you have saved this add-on, you will have the option to input additional add-ons using the “Create an add-on” button. If no additional add-ons are required, you can exit out of the modal and continue to make any additional changes you would like to your service.
8. Once all necessary changes have been made, scroll back up to the top of the page, and switch your service to “Active.” Then, select “Save Changes.”
9. Your service with add-ons will now be available for clients to view and book on the Thriver marketplace.
Upon selecting an add-on for their booking, clients will be able to edit the quantity as needed before submitting their request, and can view the total add-on cost by clicking into the “See details” button on the request form.
10. Once the booking request has been submitted, you will be able to view any add-ons the client has requested on the detailed booking page. You will have the ability to edit any requested add-ons, or create new add-ons, by clicking into the “Add to booking” button, for any customizations or special requests the client has discussed with you.
Once all details of the booking have been reviewed by you, and any applicable changes have been made, you can “Save and approve” the booking in your portal. Please note that any additional information required from the client (e.g. address information for kits being shipped to participants) should be discussed with the client through the messaging tool in your portal account.