How do I place a Group Order?
- To start placing your order, you’ll first need to log in to your Thriver account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one here.
- Click ‘Get Started’ on the right side of the screen and select ‘Group Order’. You can also select 'Start a New Order' along the top.
If you already have saved defaults in place, you can choose from one of these to pre-fill your event details.
- You also have the option to enter the details manually. (Entering this information allows our platform to tailor the search results to match your needs.)
- Once your order details are set, click ‘Select Date & Time’ to continue to the next step:
- Select the date and time for your order.
- You’ll notice that the automatic checkout option is selected by default. If you proceed with this option checked, you’ll be prompted to enter your delivery instructions and payment information. This will cause your order to check out automatically once the deadline for your participants to make a selection is reached - but we won’t charge you until three hours after the order time.
- If you’d rather manually checkout your order at the deadline, uncheck this box. Once you’re all set, click to ‘Find a Caterer’:
- A list of available caterers and restaurants will now be available to browse. Once you’ve picked one, click ‘Confirm Caterer’ on the right side of the page. This will send a notification to the restaurant and place a reservation for your order. Your Group Order has officially begun!