- Determine an official date to return to the office.
- Consider a flexible WFH rotation for your employees.
- Schedule a deep clean a few days before returning to the office.
- Post signs that promote clean habits.
- Place hand sanitizers strategically around the office.
- Ensure frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- Offer your employees annual flu shots.
- Arrange workstations to create more space.
- Considerdividers or barriers between desks.
- Offer employees PPEif necessary.
- Add distance markers where people gather or line up.
- Rearrange seats or add dividers to create distinct areas.
- Schedule rotating coffee/meal breaks.
- Plan for individually packaged meals & snacks.
- Stick to a select few food providers and delivery personnel.
- Enable contactless delivery by creating a drop-off area.
- Have trained staff serve food, clean, and collect feedback.
- Confirm your food providers have Platterz status.
- Outline all health & safety precautions to the company.
- Communicate employees’ options for returning or WFH.
- Provide simple, clear instructions on new food protocol.
- Send a supportive message about social distancing.
- Create a health & safety hub for related communications.
- Post signs &messages to help the team form habits.
- Survey the team to learn what would empower them.