How can I create a Quote for my colleagues to review?
The Quotes feature allows you to send and review quotes on Pending and Placed orders. Quotes are a great way to allow other stakeholders in your company to view, comment and approve upcoming orders without needing a Thriver account.
How to Create a Quote:
- Build out an order as normal. You can leave the order in a Draft state, or you can checkout so that the order is Placed.
- On your Activities Dashboard, find the order that you’d like to generate a quote for. Click "Manage Details on the right side panel that appears.
- On the Manage Details page, click "Options" at the top right of the page, and select ‘Share Menu’ from the dropdown that appears.
- Under the ‘Quote’ tab, enter the email address(es) of the user(s) you want to share the quote with.
- The individual shared on the Quote will then receive an email prompting them to visit the Quotes dashboard.
Quotes Dashboard is where you and your Guests can view and communicate on quotes that have been shared and received. The Quotes Dashboard can be located directly from the top left-hand side of the Activities page on your Thriver account.
You can filter Quotes by their Approval status or by ‘sent’ or ‘received’. You can also use the search bar to find the specific quote you’re looking for!
Invited users can ‘Approve’ or ‘Request New Quote’. When a user clicks 'Approve' or 'Request New Quote', the status of the quote will be updated and posted in the feedback section.
As the owner of the order, you will have an ‘Options’ menu on the right-hand side of the Quote which will allow you to edit the order directly through the Orders page.
Note: Those that have been shared on a quote for an order that they do not own will have the option to review and comment, but cannot make any changes directly on the order.
If the user does not have a Thriver account, they will be labeled ‘Guest’ and will only have visibility into Quotes that have been shared with them directly.
Now you're all set to start sharing Quotes with your colleagues and have meals and budgets approved quicker!